Sunday 4 January 2015

Back To School

I go back to school tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. I mean, I am, sort of. I want to learn, I want to finish my degree and get a good apprenticeship and a good job. I just hate my school. The policies drive me nuts and the design isn't exactly the greatest. I disagree with some of their methods, and I just struggle in general with mornings. Being at school full time, it makes me feel like there isn't enough hours in the day. It's my own weird tic.

I had a fight with my best friend today too, which makes things even harder. I've been struggling with self-harm over this weekend, and it's just getting worse. I stayed in bed all day yesterday. I only got out of bed today to get some supplies for school, but now I'm back cuddled up.

One of the pros of being back in school is that I will, hopefully, post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!