Wednesday 26 November 2014

Blow Dry with Curled Ends

Curled ends. CURLED. ENDS. I hate doing this. It's hard to get the right control.

I like doing my curls with a thermal iron.

But this is another of the Volume blow dries. It's the same technique as the blow dry with shape, but instead of letting the ends flow, you twist the hair around the brush to make a curl. It's hard to get a very tight curl with this technique, and you usually end up with a more beachy wave. Megan's hair has some natural curl to it, so the curls held together better.


The back needs a little help...

Of the three Volume blow dries, this is one I struggle with the most. I'm never quite sure how to style it after. Do I leave it in the tighter curl? Do I brush it out a little?

I left it relatively tight this time, but next time I might brush it out more.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I didn't know you had a blog of your own. I just became a follower of your blog. See you on Tuesday at the Stitcher's club. I would have emailed this to you, but you don't have an email button on your blog. Does Gloria have a blog as well?
    Ann Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started this blog, lol. Thanks for following.

      As far as I know, she doesn't. I'm not sure if she wants to start one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!