Sunday 30 November 2014

Self-Diffuse

I went out last night with Lola for dinner and we were going to see a movie, but her bird had a scare, so I went on my own. Penguins of Madagascar was AWESOME and I recommend it to anyone.

Since I was going out, I wanted to look good, so I did my hair and makeup. Nothing too fancy.
A diffuse blow dry is a way to enhance natural curl. I'm planning on doing a diffuse on all three of my mannequins to show the difference between extremely curly hair, curly hair, and wavy hair.

My hair is between wavy and curly, with some damage towards the ends. So sometimes I get a lot of curl, and sometimes I get a little. Last night I just got a little bit of curl, but I really liked how it turned out.

There is a TON of product in my hair there. I have a curl shampoo from Beyond the Zone (awesome products! They're at Sally Beauty), and a mix of FOUR different finishing products, including two from BtZ, one from a line they carry at my school, KMS, and a Tresemme finishing hairspray.

I went very neutral with my makeup. My foundation was a pressed powder from Pur Minerals, blush and nude eye shadow from MAC, and eyeliner and brow set from Too Faced. I didn't bother with anything on my lips because I knew we were going to have Thai food and I love noodles, which can be a little messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!