Wednesday 26 November 2014

Blow Dry with Straight Ends

I'm a fan of this blow dry. You get some shape to the hair in the volume, but at the same time, you get a sleek and smooth look.

This is my NP mannequin. She doesn't technically have a name, so I've been calling her Nancy Pelosi.

A blow dry with straight ends is where you add volume at the root area, allowing the hair to lift and get the "bubble" shape.

I did a medium amount of volume. The amount of lift you use determines the shape of the hair.

This is the back. As you can see, it just falls into the shape, without anything fancy on the ends.

Of the three Volume blow dries, this is my favorite. I think it's versatile and can be used for a wide variety of styles. This is probably the easiest of the Volume blow dries to do on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This!